Saturday, November 25, 2006

Allow Me to Re-introduce Myself, My Name is....

Hey Everyone!

So I'm new to the whole blog thing, and I guess when it comes to the first entry it would only make sense for me to introduce myself. Well, I'm an 18-year old female who is a freshman at college in the United States. I may have lived here all my life but I rep that green white and green hard. I'm not over the top, but I know my roots and where I'm from. I love Nigerian music....Styl-Plus, P-Square, Tony Tetuila, Paul Play, Sunny Nneji, 2Face Idibia, Faze, Blackface, Resonance, JJC & 419 Squad, Eldee, Amplifyed Crew....oh too many to name.

I was in Nigeria this summer and I loved it so much. I miss my cousins and uncles and aunties....I probably miss them too much. And while away at college, I can't even experience the comforts of AIT and NTA.

What am I doing at college? Well studying to be a doctor just like most other Nigerians lol...(might be true).

But yeah....so if you read this, tell me what you think and what you want to know. Still trying to decide how to make this blog out exactly, but we'll see. Maybe I'll just talk about life, music...who knows. The possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there....just linked to yr blog from Guy Horny's comment box. Loving it so far...

Anonymous said...

Dont get it twisted, Blogging is hard work... Anyway, I love Bassey Ikpi too, seems like her site is out, can u give a brotha a heads up on where to find her other stuff...