Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Clueless Blogger

Everyone seems to have already created a little niche for themselves in this whole blogging thing. You have those that write about nigerian fashion and music and could basically be their own magazines. Then there are those that write about their lives and everything in between.

I, myself am drawn towards writing about my life, but I'm a little nervous. By writing all of this stuff down, will it still be anonymous? Will someone be able to know that it is me that is writing this blog? I've heard of it happening before. And even more, how would I feel about airing out my thoughts for the whole world to see.

In a sense it seems like it might be a little therapeutic writing down things that are on your mind and bothering you. But what if I write and realize that I don't like myself? Well, that might be something that I'm willing to find out.

So with this post, even though it is not my very first, and I have not posted in a long time, I'll welcome you all to the inner workings of my mind. That sounded a little cheesy, but I don't know how else to put it. And hopefully I'll get a hang of this whole blogging thing and you all can get to know me through my posts. So well...I need to get to class, but until next time folks!

No comments: