Monday, April 2, 2007

What's Going On???

Okay people...sorry that I took so long to make this post, but life's been hectic. Very hectic, okay life has been crazy.

But this is going to be short because surely I need to get ready for class. But just some things that I need to touch on for my next blog.

1.) Apparently now there is a Nigeria's Next Top Model!!!!



Which I love because well, I love America's Next Top Model...I just wonder if the Nigerian one will be online so I can enjoy them as well...hmmm....

2.) I have this crazy guy that keeps calling me. The one that I talked about several posts back about how I had met this guy after the club. Yeah...calls me even after I tell him to leave me alone. If he calls me with some creepy message again about how he's not going to give up or some nonsense like that, I will honestly call the police, file some kind of restraining order and have him arrested...or something. No joke, this guy really is beginning to scare me.

3.) Updates on me and my bf...as if it's really anything important.

4.) How I got myself a really good bargain on some African jewelry last weekend.

Okay...this post doesn't look too interesting lol...well I'll figure it all out later haha. Anyways...got class right now.

I'm off..!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the nigerias next top model is happening in England... wish i could see it.. great blog.. thanks for stopping by mine... i'll definitely be back here

Admin UD said...

nice blog you've gat here. be visiting more often..Cheers!