Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Where's ELNG?

First off...I must really apologize for not blogging. I really didn't know that I haven't posted in a long time. I get caught up in school and boyfriend that time just flies by lol. But classes end tomorrow, and then we head into exams. So I am not going to lie...there might not be a post for the next week and a half. But then after that, hopefully things will be getting better.

I don't even know where to start. It feels like my life hasn't been as interesting as before. Maybe like after the chase of getting a boyfriend, there's nothing exciting to write about...or more like I would be willing to write about. But I can make a start I guess, no harm in trying lol.

Actually...I do have something kind of funny. I don't know why, but I'm being dead honest, that if I begin to fall asleep while talking to people...it's worse than talking to a drunk person. I have to attest to that myself. Because sometimes when I am dozing off and I say something, and the other person asks me to repeat what I just said...I realize...what the heck was I talking about? I've caught myself talking about a lightening being in the hallway, pink bulletin boards in a car...just weird stuff.

But worse of all...when I'm falling asleep with my boyfriend (and no...we don't sleep together in that way....get your minds out of the gutter! LOL). I start saying other guys names...not that I call him by those names (at least I think and I hope that I don't...) but I just mention them. And then he would ask me why I said such and such's name...and all I can do is deny. I mean...I don't even remember saying the name?!?!?!

Crazy club guy has not called me since. Although I did get a phone call on my phone from an unavailable number. Luckily though I was in a meeting and my phone was on silent so I did not hear and I did not answer.

Crazy ex-bf keeps asking for the name of my boyfriend. As if I am going to tell him. Then asks me if I have broken up with my boyfriend yet. Says the reason why he asks is because I broke up with him. Also tells me that a boy and girl have to sit down and both have to agree to break-up before they break-up. Is that true by-the-way? I don't think so...that makes no sense. I mean...I may be a novice, but I am not stupid.

I love my boyfriend! He wrote me a song...and even though he called me out on my many faults (like when I accidentally got my car stuck on this girl's front lawn, or the fact that I dance to my own beat, that I say other guys names when I fall asleep...) Anyways...I'm out :-p Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww@you and your bf