Friday, March 16, 2007

Thanks, Thoughts and Trouble

First off, I want to say


to everyone who gave me advice on the situation. And you guys are right, I can't be too sure if he is the right guy.

But even then...I've been thinking, and it's probably too early for me to be worrying about all of this. It's a young relationship, and who is to say that it will even last six months from now let alone six days. Though I will not think that way...I generally try not to think pessimistically. So right now, I'll worry about right now. I'll worry about finishing up university and getting into medical school (though even at that I have quite a few more years to go lol). But I don't know...I'll cross that bridge when I get there. So if the time comes where I will think about telling my parents, then I will. But otherwise, my siblings all know, and two of them met him, so that will have to be good enough for now lol.

And for something that is so funny, or could be considered trouble (if you are the guy involved). But umm...let's just say that guys should not being looking for other women when they are already in a relationship lol. Enjoy!



Well Springbreak is almost over, and I'm heading back to the university on Sunday. All I have to say is talk about a dissappointment. Not only did I not get to go to the ASAC (African Students Association Convention) in Miami, Florida...I pretty much spent the entire break putting together a musical compilation for my school's upcoming African Heritage show, but also studied. But it will all pay off later on. Well here is the link for that convention website. Oh well...maybe I can go next year lol. Anyways...I'm off for more studying, trying to get that 4.0 lol. Have a good weekend! :-)

1 comment:

Dami said...

wow nice clip, how do i search for them?

good luck