Friday, March 2, 2007

Boys are Trouble O!

Today's post is all about guys...and how they are trouble. Okay, not ALL guys are trouble, but some indefinitely like to cause trouble.

I was with some friends at a discussion and they happened to see this guy who made a comment and they thought that he was sooo cute.
So I told them that I knew him and that I would introduce them to him if they wanted. So I introduced them to him, and they tried to get him to go to this party that night, I told him that he should go because my friends want him too.

So I'm talking to one of my friends today over lunch, and I hear that he went to the party and was dancing with one friend. And then that friend's ex-bf came and she had to hang with him so then he started dancing with my other friend. He even kissed that friend...but then later as they we were leaving he went back to the other girl and got her number. And then he even called her today. So now there's a little "friendly competition" going on between these two friends. But we all know how "friendly competition" between girls end up.



So yeah...I don't need any fighting between my group of friends for real...like that just would not be cool at all. And like I told them both to just leave him because he is a flirt, but they don't listen. They just see this cute guy (I mean...I have to agree that he is cute, I was quite taken aback by his good looks the first time that I met him) and that's it.

So I don't know if I did the right thing or not...but I e-mailed the guy today. I told him to either pick one friend or none at all (though I would prefer him not going after either). There is seriously something wrong with this situation..might I just add that he is a graduate student and we are undergraduates? Well, yeah, so that's the situation. Like I just told him that and I said that I still think he's a nice guy, but that I just don't want any fights going on with my friends and that I really care about their feelings. And that I just wanted him to take what I said into consideration.

I won't say anything to them after that, I mean they are grown ups and know how to act...but I just...I just really wish that they would watch this one. I don't know, we'll see how this develops.

But for a story about a guy that's not causing problems. Hmm...I'm on airs and so happy about my date. It went great...just amazing. We joked around a lot and it was just really relaxed...we seriously lost track of time just talking and then he walked me back to the bus stop. Haha...really romantic right?

Yeah, we went to the Mexican place and I got nachos even though my friends told me not too...but I'm addicted to those chicken nachos lol, can't do anything about that :). He has the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen...like it's sincere and just adorable. And sometimes when he would look down, all I could think was...this guy is just sooo beautiful. Like I could not believe that someone this beautiful and smart (he's studying engineering) and sweet and funny and sincere just totally amazing guy could exist. But he does...and I found him first lol.

Gosh he makes me smile lol. And I love sending him flirty text messages lol. Like yesterday I texted him and told him that I hope he had a good day even though I wasn't there to make him smile...nevermind I just did. That was what I said to him...and then today I called him. And we're going to go and see a performance together tomorrow!!! I hope it goes well...maybe I might even get a kiss lol.

Ohh I'm too excited, wish me luck.

Well anyways...like I promised here are two great mp3s that I really hope you enjoy.

Modenine- Cry

JJC & 419 Squad- Atide

Have a good weekend everyone...and wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with him oh!! and tell that boy to choose!!!

Anonymous said...

u seem to use the word 'so' a lot - any reason y?

Anon said...

Haha...I never noticed that I used the word "so" a lot lol. So I guess I better change that ;-) lol