Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Crazy Week

So it's been a long time since I've blogged...well not so long time, a little over a week. Nothing much in particular happened over the week except my same friend who sent the flowers over Valentine's Day made it clear that apparently he was "falling in love with me." Which well...saddens me of course, because I've told him over and over again that we are just friends and I even told him that there is this other guy that I like.

Which speaking of the other guy...we have a:



Okay...so let me tell you about this guy. He is tall (6'4" to be exact). Adorable, sweet, toned/slightly built. He plays football so he has a good body. Let me clarify that....he plays American football lol. I always run into him at like dance parties, and like once we start dancing...we dance together the entire time....like around 1/2 - 1 hour...who knows because time flies when you're having fun.

Yep, for Wednesday...I am sooo excited. All I can think about is how I'm going to do my hair what I should wear...where to eat. I don't want to eat somewhere messy and end up embarrassing myself...because sometimes messy foods seem to have an affinity for my clothing lol. It's not a serious date, don't get any ideas lol...just going to grab lunch. There are some good places to get food around campus:

1.) There is this Mexican place..it's really chill. Dim lighting with neon colored lights (even in the daytime lol) and it's not formal, but there are little tables and booths around.

2.) Then there is this like "health food" kind of place. Has salads and wraps, really chill, favorite hang out spot on campus with lots of booths and long tables. Obviously...there are no cloths on these tables or the previous place mentioned. And brightly lit busy and bustling lol.

3.) We could always go to McDonalds...but I don't think that would be a good idea.

4.)And then there is a place that's like the Mexican place, but it's more like the other place with the healthy foods. So it's slightly dim with lots of colors, but serves salad, wraps and pasta. Almost like a Starbucks...but with food.

5.)And there is Subway.

So those are my options...I'm thinking Mexican. I just hope that I don't mess up my clothes. I'll be sure to say what exactly I chose to wear along with what happened. So wish me luck!!!

Saturday Night...quite a story. So I went to the Africa Night show that a local University had. It was a great show, from the stories to the clothing. OMG...the fashion that they had at the show was amazing.



That was actually not from the show itself...but it might as well be. All I know is, that now I have the guys number and where the place is located...and I have a credit card that I promise will the maxed out by the time I am done at his store lol.

But everything was perfect until it ended. You would not believe who I saw there...will not believe. I saw my ex-boyfriend!!!

Yes, I was shocked to say the least, I could not believe it. He came along with some of his cousins to see the show and to surprise me. Can you believe it...drove two hours to surprise me!!! At first, I was like.."hide me!!" to some of my friends. But he had seen me already so I went up to him and his family and said hi and things. And he gave me back my necklace (and to think my friends said that now I would not get it back). But I did. But I was really surprised to see him there.

But that kind of brings up a saddening aspect of what was our relationship. He drove two hours to see a show as well that went on for one night. And yet...though I had not seen him since December...he never drove down during how many months to see me. There were too many things wrong with the relationship...but whatever. I'm over it, I have a hot date on Wednesday, and I can't wait for it.

On another...completely unrelated note lol. Busola...do you have a blog or something? Lol...like I feel like responding to you on my own blog is kind of funny lol. But umm...no worries.

And I leave you here with one of my favorite Nigerian songs...Atide by JJC & the 419 Squad. I love this song...so look out for that mp3 in my next post if I don't forget. Hopefully....I should have Modenine's Cry as well. So until next time!

1 comment:

Confused Naija Girl said...

We could always go to McDonalds...but I don't think that would be a good idea.


pls pls pls mcdonalds is NOT A GOOD IDEA.
the mexican place sounds allright though.

hope it works out with tall, dark and handsome!