Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007!!!

Hey Everyone!

First off I just want to wish you all a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! And everybody has a Valentine whether you are with someone or not. Because if you're not in a relationship, you can always just be your own Valentine. Because it's also important love yourself. I mean you do have to love yourself before you can properly love another.

So anyways, in honor or Valentine's Day I want to post some love songs that you call can download. These are my favorite love songs that I happen to have on my computer right now. And they are Nigerian tracks lol...but there is a little India.Arie included. Don't hurt me for that lol.

So here are my like favorites that I currently have on my computer, share them with your love or yourself, sorry for the cheesyness lol.

Paul Play- Angel of My Life

Styl-Plus - Mase

2Face Idibia- Ole

Paul Play- You and Me I love this track soo much, soo sweet!!!

Sunny Nneji- Oruka

2Face Idibia- African Queen

Lauryn Hill- Can't Take My Eyes Off of You Okay so I lied...another non-nigerian track.

India.Arie- Promises not exactly a love song, but I love it all the same. Now I'm thinking, I should have Video on here...hmm, that will be a thought.

I may have to fix those links though, so I'll edit them after class.

So everybody rent some sweet touching love movies and get on your way.

But it's funny that on Valentine's Day I happen to have a little bit of a dilemma. So I have a boyfriend whom I love very much. But this male friend that I have called me and said that he wanted to send me flowers for Valentine's Day to make me happy. Like he had never done it before and he wanted to send some to me. I said to him that I can't accept those from him because it wouldn't be right. And I asked him why he wanted to send them because we're just friends. And he said that he knew that we were friends and that he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable but he feels I'm a nice person and just wants to send them. And he wanted to send me the flowers for being a good friend.

So tell me, would you accept these flowers or not? And I already told my boyfriend about it. Like I don't want to read too much into this and have it be nothing, and he sent me a text message as well saying how he hoped that I was smiling because it's Valentine's Day. I made it clear that we're just friends...or maybe I didn't make it clear enough. But he seemed to understand what I had said. What do you guys think about this?

This post is not over...class is just over so I have to get to my next one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's flirting - to see how far he can go with you. just keep playing along - let's see how far he takes it.

p.s. nice songs - i'll definitely have to keep checking your blog - it keeps me going.