Monday, July 2, 2007

Back for Real This Time!!!

Okay, sorry. I know I made a post that I was going to be back, but I didn't update. I was going to push it back a day because I had a test that Friday...but then Friday just turned out to be a bad day for me, so I didn't feel like doing anything all weekend. I'll elaborate on that later...or else I will end up with a super long post...actually, I have several things that I hope to remember to talk about. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll do a post a day and just get everything out there. So you all just have to wait to see what the issues are.

One thing I did this weekend though was give my sister a perm! Okay...I have never given a perm before, and it wasn't the greatest idea because her roots are straight, but the rest of the hair is like kinky braid hair! O_O

I tried though...her hair is INSANELY THICK! So by the time I got done with applying relaxer to the roots...I had like 5 minutes left. I left the relaxer on for an additional 5 minutes to give the rest of the hair a chance to take the relaxer...but it just didn't. We decided that we should try again to relax the rest in 2 weeks. I don't think it took because when she took her braids out a couple days ago, she greased her hair to take the braids out...but never washed it out. So we're going to try again on clean hair.

So my boyfriend offended me last week. He told me two Sundays ago that he would be busy this week. So I was like that's okay. So a couple days pass, and I don't hear a word from him. So I was just like, I'll text him and say "hey sweetie, miss you...etc." that kind of text. And then the reply text that I see a couple hours later is..."didn't you get my last text?" I was flabbergasted. I mean, I felt that was kind of rude. I just replied saying I didn't get it and what was his reply:



That's right....no reply. So I resolved myself to not text him again less he decided to text me. Okay...I messed up. I texted just to say hey a few days later. He texted me on Saturday when I was out with my family and we were going to talk 3 hours later. Well...fours later we actually started talking.

I told him that I was mad at him...eventually. I'm not sure if he knew that I was mad at him, I thought it was somewhat obvious...because when he said I miss you, I just said that him saying that was random. I just wasn't as affectionate towards him as I normally am. So I told him later that I'm mad at him and told him why. I don't think he really got it though.

It reminds me of when I went to the last football game of last school year. And afterwards I called him to say he did a good job. He didn't answer when I called, but immediately called me back. The first thing that he said was "What do you want?"

I don't know....it's little...but sometimes I think he needs to watch how he phrases things. Because they can come out rude...sometimes. Anyways...more stories to tell, hopefully tomorrow.

Ohh....and my new favorite song: Sean Kingston- Beautiful Girls...enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl..is that ur sister hair 4 real!the hair long o...

ok so ur bf is officially misbehaving!i hope he isnt trying to give u d boots o!

Anonymous said...

hey girl..is that ur sister hair 4 real!the hair long o...

ok so ur bf is officially misbehaving!i hope he isnt trying to give u d boots o!

Anonymous said...

lol, just liek my sister's hair.
u try to comb it, the comb gets lost inside the hair, lol...u have to start looking for it, and sometimes the comb ends up breaking...

ur boyfriend...hmm, DIDN'T U GET MY LAST TEXT, WHAT DO U WANT...can u spell RUDE!
dats rude for real, y'all need to sit down and talk...na wa o

oh dat beautiful girl song rocks big time...d lyrics is just...WOW~
awesome
I love d way u free-write

NaijaBloke said...

See Pot calling kettle black o ...LOL

At least we hope that you are back for real as well.

Thx for checking up on me.

Jayn Sean said...

Hey Naija girl,your bf is so so rude oo!,tell him he's very rude! Ah-ah! how can he talk to his girl like that?

Ur sista's hair!..oh my...

exschoolnerd said...

my hair is insanely thick too.care to share what relaxer u used on ur sisters hair?

Anonymous said...

hey my darling.. welcome back.. lol you doing your sisters hair reminds me of the time i allowed my yeye younger sister to glue straight weave (this girl had shown me multiple pictures of her so-called friends that she did their hair)... so bcos of that i now allowed her to do it.. to call the hair a disaster would be an understatement.. as in the babe just finished my hair.. my natural hair was sticking out at one side.. and the fake hair was lying down on another side.. needless to say i took it out the exact same day... lol. NEVER AGAIN! have a talk with the boyfriend darling... you gotta sort these things out sooner than later... trust me.. i know.. and yeah i have crazy thick hair as well... dark and lovely SUPER always...

Confused Naija Girl said...

tel ur sister to get a professional (not that u are not a professional :>) to do her hair. its long and thick and needs care.

u shild def talk to ur boyfriend abt that. esp picking up the phione and saying "what do you want?"

Anon said...

@pink-satin

No, that's not my sisters hair lol. It looks just like it though, except that my sister has redish-brown hair. But it is just as long and just as thick.

@Sparkle

Haha, thanks! I talked to my bf about it...made some excuses about it. Not sure if he really got the idea that I was made about him for the text. I think he thinks that I'm mad at him for not texting. But I don't want to bring it up again or he might think I'm annoying lol.

@Naijabloke

Thanks for calling me out on my own blog! LOL j/k j/k

@ Jaybabe

I told him! LOL...should have talked about that in my update. But he started trying to give some excuses. Like he texts me when I text him...though I'm not mad about him for when he texts. Moreso the content...not sure he got that.

@ Exschoolnerd

I'm not sure you want to use the relaxer we used. My mom wanted us to use Just For Me, that kids relaxer because she thinks that one is better for you hair. It could be...we had to buy 2 boxes because her hair was all virgin. I heard a lot of stuff about Optimum's relaxer. I'll look up the names more and tell you.

@ Overwhelmed
You make me laugh too much lol. My sister's letting me do her hair again. lol. I did do it right though because the relaxer did take...just not in her hair that had too much product in it. I tried and tried....my mom even started combing the relaxer through (not supposed to do that though)...nothing worked.

@ Confused

Yeah, she should have gone to the salon. But my mom was going to make her wait a week, but she wanted it done now because she knew we were going to be going places, and she was embarrassed about her hair. it's straight now though after I flat ironed her hair afterwards.

I talked to him about that too...he didn't recall saying that. He was asleep though (afternoon mind you)...so maybe I called at a bad time.