Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Actually Post for Today...a Very Funny Story

I woke up realizing that once again I fell asleep while failing to study the material that we had just learned in calculus the previous day. I looked at the clock, 3:00AM...well then I have time. I wondered why I woke up so early, but it gave me time before to study. Slowly I was becoming more wide awake...and that's when I heard it. There was this awful music that I was hearing.

I didn't know what to make of it. First I thought it was coming from my parents room because my room shares a wall with theirs, but I soon began to realize it was not. Remembering that my window was open...I leaned toward the window and heard it louder. At first I thought it was some kind of ritual music. I mean...this thing sounded like those voodoo chants that I watch in Nigerian movies. But it was more melodic. It didn't even sound like English to me! But the house where it was coming from...they are Korean, so I just assumed they were playing Korean music and went downstairs.

About half and hour has passed since I had awoken from my slumber lol...and I'm downstairs studying. I start to hear footsteps down the stairs. I'm hoping its not my parents because I don't want to get in trouble. I look behind and I see my sister. And she asks if I can't sleep...me assuming she was asking why I was downstairs early told her I fell asleep early so I just woke up early. Then she tells me that she can't sleep because the neighbors were singing.

She wanted to sleep...and who could blame her, but her idea was to find a flashlight and shine it in their direction. Clearly...I thought this was a bad idea. So I told her to just yell out the window and tell them to be quiet. "ELNG, can you do it?" "Haha...no way! Why don't you just close your window?" She refused and went back upstairs. Five minutes later I hear "SHUT UP!" So I go upstairs, and my sister has decided to yell out the window. I linger around a bit...and tell her well they've stopped. She tells me that they always stop...but then they always start up again. And sure enough...a few minutes later she tells me they've started again.

Turns out, apparently this guy has been sitting in his car singing this My Chemical Romance song...and I here I was thinking the song was Korean. Still didn't sound English to me no matter how hard I listened. But whatever....she knows all about My Chemical Romance. And guess what time she woke up as well? Go on...guess? Three o'clock in the morning!!!!

So after sometime passes...I decide I want to yell out the window as well. I mean...we've all seen it in the movies where people yell things like "Shut up it's 3 o'clock in the morning," or "do you know what time it is," and the likes. So that's what I did...first I said "SHUT UP, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP." Boy kept singing...so I said "BESIDES YOU SUCK!" Still continues to sing...and then I go "THAT'S IT...I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" Okay...so I admit, I went overboard...but that's something that I can cross off my list of things that I need to do before I die lol. j/k j/k

So to end the story, we later told our parents. Mom came to sisters room and said she didn't hear anything because at that time he was taking another pause. And then he started up again...right as she was walking away. Called mom back and she came and heard it for herself. Then she told us to go to bed...okay. I went back downstairs to do my work...but that was funny.

Ohhh....and Happy 4th of July to everyone in the States!



p.s. Please excuse my earlier rant about my bf...I was just in one of those moods...

6 comments:

princesa said...

Ha! First again!!
Poor guy, he was just trying to give you some entertainment,lol.

EDNUTEY said...

coulda sworn I left a comment

Jayn Sean said...

I'll be back...

La Reine said...

Lol

chidi said...

lol!!!!!!!!

princesa said...

Where are you?!?!
Am really worried o!