Monday, September 17, 2007

Return of the Prodigal Daughter....?

Hey you guys!

I'm so sorry that I have been such an awful blogger. I've been off for like two or three months now....it's horrible. First I got swamped last couple weeks of summer school, all study and no play. Then I just wanted to relax and stressed out about school. Now I've been in school for like a month, and I literally get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night.



I thought I could stay away from blogging, and it was out of my mind for a while. Then I remembered that I missed having a place that I could just vent. About anything and everything and everyone. I really did miss you guys though. But my not wanted to blog at first kept me away. But now I'm back! I can't guarantee how often I'll blog though. But it will at least be once a week lol.

So let me give the quick rundown of what's been going on in my school days...then I will give sequential new posts that you can all catch up to minute by minute, detail by detail TODAY!!! Right now...as I have come down with this horrible cold and am lying in bed, missing my classes for the day.

Pretty much, school so far has been work, work work. Hanging out with friends, my boyfriend....and I have tons of gist about my roommate. My sneaky roommate that has some kind of negative intention towards my bf and I. My friends and I have all talked...and she's really shady. Let me start to break it down....

1 comment:

Jayn Sean said...

Oya! I know what you mean by school work givin you that, and not staying away from blogging not matter how much you try. Thats why i've decided sef to publish every monday and do rounds on saturdays you know? i can't stay away too...

See you around though...