Monday, September 17, 2007

The Saturday That will Live in Infamy (September 1st) Pt. 2

So I went upstairs to one of my friends room and told her the situation. And she was basically telling me that I should tell him that he's upsetting me. And how I was feeling. She said it wasn't right that he was talking to my roommate more than he was talking to me. And my issue was like...of all days. The day that I made this for your birthday, like...it's not a right way to show appreciation for it.

So I went back down to my room (and I was upset...like really upset with the whole situation). He asked me where I went because I was gone for a long time. And I refused to tell him. And then he kept bugging me to tell him, but I wasn't going to because my thoughts weren't put together yet and I wasn't ready to tell him. And then he was like, "if you tell me where you went, then I will tell you where I went last night." My answer to that was "I don't care where you were last night." or something along those lines. So later we go downstairs a level to one of the common rooms where I surprised him with his cheesecake. One of my reasons to do it downstairs was so that we would be alone, and also I didn't want to be back in the room when my roommate came back from her shower...lest she had some other things to say about being naked.

So eating the cheesecake was quiet to say the least. He was happy for the surprise, but of course I wasn't happy with the way things had gone. I had wanted this to be a special night between him and I, I ended up with my roommate, him, and me. While we were downstairs he tried again to get me to talk about where I went, and I still wasn't ready to tell. As I said, I wanted to put my words together even more.

Eventually we went back upstairs to my room, and luckily my roommate had already left. So we went back to the room, and he kept begging me to tell him what was wrong. And I did...I broke down and cried. Told him how I didn't think that it was right that he was paying more attention to my roommate than to me. Then he started crying and apologized, said that he didn't know that he was doing that, and that he hated to see me cry. And he said that he didn't get the hint that it was supposed to be just the two of us.

So that was it...I forgave him. Besides, it hurt me just as much to see him cry. And then we kissed and everything was all better :-)

3 comments:

EDNUTEY said...

how cute!...but u need to keep an eye on him and that roommate...fishy!
where is he from?

Jayn Sean said...

Wow! In Jesus' name..Amen!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! hmm nawa for this your roommate o.