Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey!

Sorry for the hiatus :-( Classes have started, so don't expect me to post too much. It might be twice a week...or less.

So what have I been up to lately?

Well...packing, unpacking, african party, friends, church...pretty standard stuff.

Thanks for everyone's advice, but I guess I didn't need it, as things have a way of sorting themselves out. I actually have quite a bit to tell you about, but I feel like the story is not over yet, so we'll have to wait until Friday to know how the whole situation ends.

Some things that you might be interested to know is that I finally told A parent (my mom) about my AA boyfriend. She wasn't that happy...but she wasn't upset. She just wanted to make sure that it's not serious, and I assume that she is not telling my dad about it. She gave me the impression that he would be very very very upset. Drama surrounds that Ghanaian guy...which is the story that you all will have to wait for. And to clear things up...I hope that no one thinks that I am cheating on my bf, because I'm not. Like...when I kissed the other guy, we were on break...and we're actually on a break now. Classes have started...and I don't need ANY distractions. Well...maybe I could do with a couple lol.

Anyways, I've got e-mails and stuff to send out, meetings to attend, and I room that's not yet clean lol. I'll Talk to you all later! Take care and bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, telling your mom about the AA guy. Perhaps your dad will surprise you and also be ok with you two dating?

(lol and it's funny when parents ask whether or not it's serious and then believe what their kids say. As if their daughter will ever say "Why yes, we do make out regularly and I sort of want to date him longterm.")

Anonymous said...

eeyaa na wa o...sha jus show face for here as often as u can jare...