Friday, August 1, 2008

Music Tag and CONFUSED!!

Well...I got tagged for music tag. Been putting it off, but I might as well do it now lol. So here are the rules:

Put your i-tunes/music player/Nokia N95 on shuffle

For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer

You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

After you’ve answered all the questions tag 5 other people and let them they’ve been tagged and to do the meme themselves:

If someone says ‘is this okay?’ You say:
I'm a G - Young Joc ft. T.I.
I usually say it is...unless I am seriously opposed to it. I don't like to be controlling...but don't take that to mean I let people walk all over me. I stand up for myself when I need to.


What would best describe your personality?

The Boogie Monster- Gnarles Barkley
I have a monster in my closet? Haha...well, let's just say that I'm really nice, but not everyone knows EVERYTHING about me. I guess that makes me a little mysterious.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Anxiety - Black Eyed Peas ft. Papa Roach
I really like a guy who can make me laugh...not even like, that's a requirement. Everything else can be negotiable...well except the fact that he has to be educated, smart, has a plan, loyal, caring...and have a great smile!

How do you feel today?
The Breathless - Acceptance
YepYep...breathless at the turn of events in my life.


What is your life’s purpose?

Reggae Night- Jimmy Cliff
To make a difference.

What do your friends think of you?
Thy Hand Belinda and When I Am Laid In Earth- Henry Purcell
They think I'm nice, which is correct.


What do you think of your parents?

Can't Buy Me Love- Michael Buble
I absolutely adore my parents in every single way. Even when they are hard on me...really strict and everything, I know they do it because they love me. All of the sacrifices that they have made for my siblings and I...I don't even know where to begin to repay them. I can only hope that I can be half as good a parent to my children as they were to me.

What do you think about very often?
Boyfriend Girlfriend- C-side
Hmmm....very ironic. I think about my boyfriend/ex-bf a lot and still do. But I also think about school and my future a lot...I just need to stay really committed.


What is 2+2?

Bosoe- Joe Mensah
It's either 4 or 22...depending on how you look at it.

What do you think of your best friend?
Nwantiti (U drive me Crazy)- Komo
My best friend is my bf/ex-bf. I can tell him everything! He knows everything about me and understands me completely.


What do you think of the person you like?

Good Morning Sunshine - Aqua
They are my sunshine I guess...

What is your life story?
Denial - Sugababes
Hmmm....that word probably sums it up actually. I deny there is something that I can't do...etc.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be Ur Man- Blackface
A famous medical doctor and entrepreneur. I also want to be happily married with a lovely family :-)


What do you think when you see the person you like?

That's Life - Michael Buble
I want to be in their arms...and be graced with a kiss of course.

What do your parents think of you?
Paris, Tokyo- Lupe Fiasco
They love me! They are proud of me really...I can only try.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Hadiza- Styl-Plus
Actually...I will be dancing to Michael Jackson's "Lady of My Life." There are too many songs to list, but they will be cheesy love songs...yes!!!


What will they play at your funeral?

Iseju Akan- Tony Tetuila
I am not going to plan my funeral music because I do not plan to die.


What is your hobby/Interest?

Used to Love U- John Legend
I love love LOVE to cook...that is a big hobby. I also pay too much attention to Nigerian movies, I like to read, I am addicted to the news, and I love hanging out with friends and family.


What is your biggest secret?

Always on My Mind- Styl-Plus
As if I am going to put it on here...

What do you think of your best friends?
I Want you - Lloyd ft. Lil Wayne
Yep...that's me and my best friend. I want him, but things are complicated.

What should you post this as?
Either Way - Guster
A post...

I'm not tagging anyone for this...just because I say so.

*******

For the story today:

Well, my bf/ex-bf are in an odd place right now. We are taking a two month break...but we still act like we are going out. Holding hands and kissing and stuff...but things changed last night.

I hope you recall from a couple posts back when I said that there was this Ghanaian guy that I wanted to set a Ghanaian friend up with. He came over to my apartment yesterday...and long story short...he kissed me...for a decently long period of time. And I kind of let him. If you all really want details...I can post it later. I shouldn't have let that happen...but I am somewhat attracted to him. I know that's the point of this break, to try other people. Just so that we are sure that we are meant for each other. The break was moreso for me because he really wants me to tell my parents about him by the end of the year. But you all know the story, I'm not sure about telling my parents. They would be completely against the relationship because he's black-american.

And of course bf/ex-bf is sending me mixed signals. Keeps telling me to try him out...and that hopefully soon I will realize that he is the best guy for me. But then he at times tells me to just tell him that I am in love with someone else and not interested. To be honest...I am a little interested. Maybe it's because I want to take the easy way out. But at the same time, I don't know what my parents will do when I tell them. Will they make me change schools, stop paying my school fees, force me to break up with him...etc? This all referring to bf/ex-bf. I guess I should let things play out for a bit...

2 comments:

Chari said...

oops!

I'm sick and am first...u guyz make this thing eeeeziii

brb to read!

Buttercup said...

chari gerrrrrout jo!

its like the musical tag got on lots of ppl's nerves..lol..

eeya...u wont know how ur parents wud react till u tell em..u cud just do it in the most subtle way..i just wish our parents wud leave us to decide who we want, its quite upsettin!

goodluck babe!